Tuesday 2 May 2017

The Bike Trip



            The Bike Trip  
                                 By Isla

My legs yawned. They were tired and so was I.
But I kept going. I hopped off, there was no way I was
staying on. After I turned I hopped back on, I got scared so I
biked at my
own pace. Slow.


Everyone took over me, I hopped off a lot as I was scared
going down hill. Oh no. My chain had come off and my eyes
started to fog up. Although someone helped me a tear
dribbled down my face.


In the end I made it back,panting but glad. Lily was waiting
ready to greet me.
“Do you want to go again?”
I smiled. This time round I was much more confident and
only hopping off sometimes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      


                                       









No comments:

Post a Comment