Friday 29 September 2017

Choices for life
This year our production was called Choices For Life. It was all about making the right choices and using our integrity.
I auditioned  to be an Adventurer, but I was very nervous auditioning and I ended up being a talking (and walking) tree!


It was very hard to choreograph our own dance because no one cooperated + our dance had to be very slow and tree like.
We got there in the end (with the help of Mrs Hobbs!).


It was very fun doing dress rehearsals, our costumes were amazing. Although it took a long time to get through everything, I loved when it was my time to shine on stage.


On the actual night I had butterflies in my stomach, I was so nervous. Once I got started I had a lot of fun. Thank you Mrs Strathern, Mrs Hobbs and Mr Gemmell for making this all possible.  




No comments:

Post a Comment